Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation (MMPC) introduces its “Hero Priority Lane” promo for its front liner customers as a recognition for their selfless service and huge contribution during these challenging times.
The “Hero Priority Lane” aims to provide quick, convenient service and special change oil discount packages.
Priority Lane mechanics:
1) Front liners will be given priority for all kinds of services at any Mitsubishi Dealerships.
2) Walk-in front liner customers will be immediately accommodated by the service adviser and be queued over any non-front liner customer
3) Front liners will also be prioritized in the billing, payment, and vehicle delivery in order to further lessen their waiting time in the dealerships.
Qualified Customers who are considered to be front liners are the following: health workers such as doctors of medicine, nurses, medical technologists, midwives, pharmacists, radiologic technologist and registered nutritionists and dietitians; uniformed personnel like Police, Soldiers, Firefighters and Public Order and Safety officers; and others like journalists and delivery service operators like Grab, Lalamove, etc.
4) Front liners will be assigned to a priority lane when they visit the dealership for maintenance or repair services for their vehicle.
5) Front liners must present their valid government-issued ID and Work ID as proof of their profession.
6) Vehicle’s Land Transportation Office (LTO) registration must be under the name of the front liner, his/her spouse, or any immediate family member.
Front liners are entitled to special discounts on items included in the change oil packages.
Dealerships that are under enhanced community quarantine (ECQ), shall honor the promo as soon as the ECQ is lifted and resumption of operation is allowed.
“Hero Priority Lane” promo is valid from May 6 to June 30. For more information, log on to www.mmpc.ph.